Mr. Yeshwant Kulkarni
Founder and MD
Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry. A visionary and a leader in designing and implementing in-Situ Bioremediation treatment of rivers, lakes, as well as a strong business development professional.
1. Approval of our company by National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) for Insitu treatment of Ganga River.
2. Executed India’s largest in-situ bioremediation project of 600 MLD capacity at Buddha Nallah, Ludhiana, Punjab.
3. Eco-restoration of Assi River, Varanasi Awarded 1st prize by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs in Indian Smart cities Contest (ISAC 2020)
4. Soil Scape Filter technology was enlisted as ‘innovative technology’ by the Ministry of Jal Shakti in April 2021.
5. On behalf of the WLC17 Technical Sessions Steering Committee-epaper on “Corporate Social Responsibility Playing Important Role in Eco-Restoration of Water Bodies in India” was accepted as an oral presentation from 450 abstract submission at the 17th World Lake Conference held on October 2018, Tsukuba, Japan
6. Speaker International conference on River health Assessment to Restoration 2019
7. Paper on CSR for Eco-restoration of water bodies in India RHAR 2019
8 .Publication in International Journal of International Lake Environment Committee (ILEC)- a special issue of Lakes and Reservoirs: Research and Management
9. Order and execution of Eco-restoration of Kham river at Aurangabad, Maharashtra
10. Order and execution of Eco-restoration of Narmada river at Dharmapuri, Madhya Pradesh
11. Order and execution of Eco-restoration of Narmada river at Omkareshwar, Madhya Pradesh
12. Order execution of HRTS for treatment of industrial wastewater in Ranjangaon, MIDC, Maharashtra
13. Eco-restoration of Ayad River, Udaipur, Rajasthan
14. Bioremediation Of Ambil Odha, Pune, Maharashtra